wickedgame: (Ivan & Patrick | Elite)
[personal profile] wickedgame posting in [community profile] mundodefieras
Fandoms: 9-1-1, Addicted, American Horror Story: Roanoke, Brooklyn 99, Chicago P.D., Cobra Kai, Free!, Interview With The Vampire, Loki, Love, Victor, Neumatt, One Piece, Once Upon a Time, Roswell New Mexico, Supernatural, The Summer I Turned Pretty, Wednesday

  

Round #65 - Text @ [community profile] fandom10in30 

     [01-05]
     [06-10]

MULTIFANDOM ICONS

     [11-15]
     [16-20]

ALTS / MISC / REJECTS

     [21-25]
     [26-30]

If you want to see more icons of certain fandom, I've opened a suggestions thread here - what to icon suggestions - june & july.

* don't repost to fanpop or anywhere else
* comment and credit if you take any icon (either [personal profile] wickedgame or [community profile] mundodefieras)
* comments make me very happy :)
* if you like what you see, watch the community for updates

Date: 2026-07-20 09:53 pm (UTC)
littlemissnovella: (Default)
From: [personal profile] littlemissnovella
Great compositions and coloring in your set! My favorites are 3, 4,5,6, 8, 9, 17, 18 and 28!

Date: 2026-07-21 01:23 am (UTC)
alexia_drake: Geralt & Yennefer from The Witcher (Emo - Love)
From: [personal profile] alexia_drake
Great icons, my faves are 3, 4, 5, 6, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20, 27, 28 :)

Date: 2026-07-21 02:57 pm (UTC)
breyzyyin: (Breyzy: like a dream)
From: [personal profile] breyzyyin
Gorgeous icons! The overall coloring, lighting, and compositions throughout this post are incredible. I'm hardpressed to pick personal favorites, as they are all amazing! ♥

Date: 2026-07-24 01:12 pm (UTC)
picnicnic: caitlyn's eyes (cyan -cait)
From: [personal profile] picnicnic
I unfortunately can't see any of the icons, but from the previews, I'm sure the whole set is fantastic!

Date: 2026-07-24 09:57 pm (UTC)
word_never_said: (not a great feeling //;; spider ham)
From: [personal profile] word_never_said
GUUUUUUUUH. AMAZING. Your coloring and the use of color in text are superb, as usual. Favorites are gonna have to be 2, 3, 6, 8, 10, 11, 18, 19, 20 and 28.

Date: 2026-07-26 05:56 pm (UTC)
violateraindrop: (Interview with the Vampire: quote)
From: [personal profile] violateraindrop
The fandom10in30 set is great, you always work so well with text. It's hard to pick a favorite, but I always like a good black&white+color combination like 6 :D

Date: 2026-07-29 12:56 am (UTC)
svgurl: (Default)
From: [personal profile] svgurl
Pretty icons! I love the coloring and the way you use the text. My favorites are 3, 8, 20 & 22. :D

Date: 2026-08-14 01:36 am (UTC)
halfcactus: starry-eyed baby marcille (bb marcille)
From: [personal profile] halfcactus
I don't go here but your icons are SO pretty omg

Profile

mundodefieras: Dreams don't fucking die (Default)
icons, graphics, fanart

August 2026

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112 13 1415
16171819202122
232425 26272829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 5th, 2026 12:30 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios